Bath time will be fun with this non-toxic toy!
+ NO HOLE = NO MOLD; soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew
+ Made from 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
+ Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more
+ Ecological, biodegradable
+ Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free
Care: To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.